From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: another obstacle—arts
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 01:30:28 GMT
hi, Arthur:
     good job. i could work with you to replace arts with SDL. as to oss, i
think it does not matter, function of all the code segement is to check the
driver version. and since we've tested it and noting goes wrong. i guess we
could just drop oss.
i will build a new svn sever for you to make all the modification.
thanks.
regards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/