From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Can we commit all the source code to SVN now?
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 09:36:36 GMT
Hi, All:
     As we all know now, We only use Libavcodec and Libavformat of FFmpeg
and these could be compiled as LGPLed. So does that mean if we build FFmpeg
in LGPL way and provide it in a non-ASF site , we could commit the original
source code , instead of the modified source code, to svn repos and we don't
need to replace FFmpeg with Theora and Vorbis?
regards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/