From Bill Stoddard <wgstodd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: inactive commiters id and new proposed commiters id
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 18:45:00 GMT

>    And we propose two person to be new commiters.
>     Bowen Ma      lovesummerf@gmail.com
>     Ping Chen       zijian.ping@gmail.com

Bowen and Ping,
Have you submitted an iCLA? (http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt or
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf)?  If not, you should each
complete an iCLA now.  If you don't have ability to FAX the completed
form to the ASF Headquarters, you may print out the form, sign it, scan
it as a pdf and send it to me. I will review and forward to the ASF
Secretary for archival.

Once iCLAs have been submitted, I will ask the infrastructure team to
create apache.org id's for you and give you access to the Bluesky svn
repository.

What would you like for your id?  I recommend selecting an id based on
your name.

Thanks,
Bill