From Arthur Chen <zijian.p...@gmail.com>
Subject another obstacle—arts
Date Sun, 30 Aug 2009 05:23:19 GMT
Hi all,

I checked the code yesterday and found that arts library we used in
Realclass to playback the audio was GPLed library. Out of question, we
should replace the arts library with others. I think SDL is a good
substitution, it is a LGPLed library, which provide perfect support for
multimedia. What do you think?

ps:oss was used to check the soundcard driver in Realclass,which is also a
GLPed library.But the code was small, Kevin and I tried to delete the "oss
code" and recompiled the project successfully. We tested the modified
system last night, nothing went wrong.
As far as I know, arts maybe the last obstacle, after we solve it, we can
release Realclass soon.

Best regards,
Arthur