From Arthur Chen <zijian.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libav-user] License of libavcodec and libavformat
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 08:06:46 GMT
Hi Luciano Resende,

We have built LGPLed  libavcodec and libavformat, and modified the code to
make them compatible. For the BlueSky users, we will upload our modified
source code, the LGPLed libavcodec and libavformat will be included in the
netclasslib, just execute install.sh, all the library we used in bulesky
will be installed.

regards,
Arthur