From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BlueSky commit rights suspended
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 12:15:56 GMT

On Mon 06 Jul 2009 19:36, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:

> Using an @apache.org account as a  "public account" is absolutely
> against ASF principles, as is committing code without an iCLA on file.
>
> As a member of the Incubator PMC I have disabled commit rights to the
> bluesky SVN repository (revision 771625 of the asf-authorization
> file), except for users farra and niclas who are BlueSky mentors,
> IIUC.
>
> This is meant as an urgent action, until this matter is settled, to
> avoid more commits from what's been described as a "public account".
>
> BlueSky mentors, let's find out more precisely what's been happening
> and how to go forward.

I have to agree with Betrand's actions.  I didn't make the connection
that Kevin didn't have a CLA and I should have caught that.

I think Bill and I, as mentors, need to discuss what we should do next
and offer a proposal to both the Bluesky committers and the Incubator
PMC.

Kevin,

  How many people have used the dane0101 account?

  Are Ting Peng, Jiang Shan, Dong Yang, JingJing Gao, or Fan Zhang still
  involved?

--
   J. Aaron Farr
   馮傑仁