From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject BlueSky commit rights suspended (was: back from exams!!)
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 11:36:52 GMT
2009/7/6 Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fondermann@googlemail.com>:
> 2009/7/6 Samuel Kevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com>:
>> Hi, Bernd:
>>     it's me............you can see the name Samuel Kevin。  dane0101 is the account
>> of Jiang shan, it's the public account of our lab, since we only have one
>> account which could commit to the svn repository.
>> regards,
>> Kevin
>
> What do you mean by 'public'? You mean, anyone at your lab can use it?
> Committing by proxy is not allowed at the ASF, as far as I know.
> Committer credentials are to be kept secret by the person to which
> they are issued.
>
> I mean, you don't even have an ICLA on file, personally!...

Using an @apache.org account as a  "public account" is absolutely
against ASF principles, as is committing code without an iCLA on file.

As a member of the Incubator PMC I have disabled commit rights to the
bluesky SVN repository (revision 771625 of the asf-authorization
file), except for users farra and niclas who are BlueSky mentors,
IIUC.

This is meant as an urgent action, until this matter is settled, to
avoid more commits from what's been described as a "public account".

BlueSky mentors, let's find out more precisely what's been happening
and how to go forward.

-Bertrand