From Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: back from exams!!
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 05:12:27 GMT
2009/7/6 Samuel Kevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com>:
> 2009/7/4 Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fondermann@googlemail.com>
>
>> 2009/7/3 Samuel Kevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com>:
>> > Hi, Bernd:
>> >    Some of the fellows on the list had left the university because they(
>> > Dong Yang、JingJing Gao、Fan Zhang) were graduated. So now they are working
>> in
>> > IT company and they won't participate in this project any more. I
>> remember
>> > that i'd metioned this problem once. Curretly, of course, there are
>> fellows,
>> > including me who just entered our lab, taking part in this project. It's
>> > just their names are not on the commiters list.
>> > regards,
>> > Kevin
>>
>> A precondition to become a proper Apache project is having a group of
>> committers who work on the project regardless of their affiliation
>> (with either a company or a university or something else).
>>
>> What's your chinese name again, is it Jiang Shan?
>
> No, Ma Bowen (马博文)

But we have no account on record for "Ma Bowen".

This is the last commit log for bluesky is:

--------
r776303 | dane0101 | 2009-05-19 15:19:00 +0200 (Tue, 19 May 2009) | 2 lines

delete directory Bluesky_version1.0 in tags.
By Samuel Kevin 2009-05-19
--------

Could it be you're using someone elses account?

>> And where are these new guys on the project, have they been active on
>> this list already? Did they contribute code?
>
> yes. They are contributing code now. Those code would be committed after we
> finish replacing FFmpeg.

Who will commit it, then?

Thanks,

  Bernd