From Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: back from exams!!
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2009 15:01:12 GMT
2009/7/3 Samuel Kevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com>:
> Hi, Bernd:
>    Some of the fellows on the list had left the university because they(
> Dong Yang、JingJing Gao、Fan Zhang) were graduated. So now they are working in
> IT company and they won't participate in this project any more. I remember
> that i'd metioned this problem once. Curretly, of course, there are fellows,
> including me who just entered our lab, taking part in this project. It's
> just their names are not on the commiters list.
> regards,
> Kevin

A precondition to become a proper Apache project is having a group of
committers who work on the project regardless of their affiliation
(with either a company or a university or something else).

What's your chinese name again, is it Jiang Shan?

And where are these new guys on the project, have they been active on
this list already? Did they contribute code?

Thanks,

  Bernd