From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: back from exams!!
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 08:40:07 GMT
Hi, Bernd:
    Some of the fellows on the list had left the university because they(
Dong Yang、JingJing Gao、Fan Zhang) were graduated. So now they are working in
IT company and they won't participate in this project any more. I remember
that i'd metioned this problem once. Curretly, of course, there are fellows,
including me who just entered our lab, taking part in this project. It's
just their names are not on the commiters list.
regards,
Kevin