From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: back from exams!!
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 16:49:30 GMT
2009/7/6 Samuel Kevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com>:
> Hi, Bernd:
>    I guess there are some misunderstanding here. When Bill came to XJTU
> last year, we only applied one account which could commit code to repos. It
> means that we could only this account to upload code. What we committed to
> svn repos have to be permitted by our team leader Jiang Shan, then we are
> allowed to commit by using this account.
> regards,
> Kevin

In Apache, we use CTR (Commit then review) mode unless told otherwise
and in special cases, where committers will commit the changes and
others would review and comment after that. There isn't really a "Team
Leader"  position that would approve the code before reaching SVN, and
all community members are treated equally.  Also, "commit by proxy"
is not allowed.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk