From Ping Chen <zijian.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ffmpeg license
Date Sun, 26 Jul 2009 10:05:08 GMT
Hi, Kevin

      FFmpeg consist both GPL'ed and LGPL'ed codecs/formats. The libavcodec
used in Bluesky Realclass system is LGPL-licensed (see this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libavcodec ) while the libavformat contains
both GPL'ed and LGPL'ed files. For  details you can see this
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2006-September/014792.html .

regards,
Arthur