From Samul Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bluesky IP Clearance
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 12:15:43 GMT
the following is the description found in makefile

# Makefile.in generated automatically by automake 1.4-p6 from Makefile.am

# Copyright (C) 1994, 1995-8, 1999, 2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
# This Makefile.in is free software; the Free Software Foundation
# gives unlimited permission to copy and/or distribute it,
# with or without modifications, as long as this notice is preserved.

# but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law; without
# even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
# PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

and there is no license declaration in Anjuta .prj files.

--
Bowen Ma a.k.a Samul Kevin @ Bluesky Dev Team    XJTU