From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: source code committed
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 03:59:10 GMT
On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 1:07 AM, Samuel Kevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,all:
>  i've just  committed source code to SVN repos. Add  Dtu_src_1.0.tar.gz
> Tserver_src_1.0.tar.gz Teacher_src_1.0.tar.gz  Student_src.1.0.tar.gz in
> directory /tags
>  source code of Dtu Tserver Teacher Student modules in directory
> /truck/Bluesky_version1.0
>
> regards,
> Kevin

I'm not sure about the commits that went into tag, it seems a release
that was done out of Apache and should not be there.
I'd say that, tags should only be used for creating release tags of
new releases done "The Apache Way" ...

What other things ?

Also, minor thing, but it looks like we don't really need the folder
source code inside trunk... all the children directories could have
gone directly into trunk.

   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bluesky/trunk/sourcecode/

--
Luciano Resende