From Bill Stoddard <wgstodd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bluesky IP Clearance
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 13:18:51 GMT
Samul Kevin wrote:
> the following is the description found in makefile
>
> # Makefile.in generated automatically by automake 1.4-p6 from Makefile.am
>
> # Copyright (C) 1994, 1995-8, 1999, 2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
> # This Makefile.in is free software; the Free Software Foundation
> # gives unlimited permission to copy and/or distribute it,
> # with or without modifications, as long as this notice is preserved.
>
> # This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
> # but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law; without
> # even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
> # PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
>
> and there is no license declaration in Anjuta .prj files.

Just to be clear... you only need to add the ASF file header to the
files developed and donated by XJTU as part of the Bluesky project.  You
should NOT change the header of files generated by the build tools.  You
should not change the header on any code not developed/created by XJTU
people.  Keep asking questions, Luciano and I will try to answer :-)

Bill