From Samul Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blluesky PMC report
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 12:55:36 GMT
2009/4/8 Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org>

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 2:20 PM, Samul Kevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com> wrote:
> > http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2009#preview...
>
> It would be good, IMHO, to include some info about the community side
> of things...a recent thread [1] seems to indicate that most of the
> BlueSky committers are not working on the project anymore.

  And the people who are now contributing to the project are not listed as
commiters.  It does not matter. Though acting slowly, people are working. I
am now more  seriously concerned about the progress. I thought the speeding
of podling would be fastened , however, it is still like turtle
crawling....in 1 and 3/4 month since the beginning of this semester. Yes,
things get a little better now. But i don't think it is good enough. We have
reasons, as having classes or working on several projects simultaneously,
nevertheless, i don't think we can treat them as excuses to fend off not
doing THIS PROJECT good.

--
Bowen Ma a.k.a Samul Kevin @ Bluesky Dev Team    XJTU