From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time to deal with ffmpeg?
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 06:06:12 GMT
On Sun 15 Mar 2009 18:40, Samul Kevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com> wrote:

> check out the libvorbis API references.
>
> 2009/3/15 Shan Jiang <dane.xjtu@gmail.com>
>
>> The key point is that find some example C language source code of libvorbis
>> API.

Are you sure you want libvorbis or libtheora?  Are we talking about
audio or video?

For theora:

  http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/theora/examples/

And the vorbis and theora websites are very useful.  You may also want
to take some questions directly to them.

Finally, if you find theora will not work for you, the other
ASF-acceptable alternative to ffmpeg is dirac, written by the BBC:

  http://diracvideo.org

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁         cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905