From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: code review and some requests
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 10:22:26 GMT
On Mon 09 Mar 2009 13:34, Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fondermann@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 09:39, Samul Kevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com> wrote:
>> we've already sketch a basic plan of work in this semester. We'll discuss it
>> in next Tuesday, and i will write an formal plan in mailing list.
>
> I don't see any code or discussion, very few people participating
> compared to the long list of initial committers.

I agree with Bernd on this.

If you want BlueSky to continue in Incubation, you need to have all
discussions on this mailing list.  If you have a meeting, then you
should post the minutes/notes to the mailing list.  Everyone who wants
to contribute to the project should communicate here.

If there are concerns about language, please use Chinese.  This is
better than silence.

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁         cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905