From Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: code review and some requests
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:58:27 GMT
On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 09:20, Samul Kevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Bernd:
>     sorry, i don't mean that. For It's just a rough plan so we want to make
> it look like "decent" after we have a discussion. Then we post it in mailing
> list for another discussion. We've made lots of stupid mistakes, so we don't
> wanna make things worse.

You won't make anything better by having two separate communities, one
internal team, one at Apache Incubator.
Not the code or the reporting is your first and foremost problem. One
day this is all solved and we will meet and drink some beer and have
fun about it.
The biggest problem is that you make a difference between your on-site
team and the rest (us). Please share your decision making process with
us. Then we are able to share our ideas about it with you.

Thank you,

  Bernd