From Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: code review and some requests
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 05:34:04 GMT
On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 09:39, Samul Kevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com> wrote:
> we've already sketch a basic plan of work in this semester. We'll discuss it
> in next Tuesday, and i will write an formal plan in mailing list.

Ahm, what? Sorry, but if you are saying that you want to do internal
planning and then after the discussion has taken place want to come to
the public list than you are again and still mistaken about how your
"open source project" is required to be run here at Apache: All
decision making is done on the project's public mailing list, from
start to the end.

I don't see any code or discussion, very few people participating
compared to the long list of initial committers.

Does it make sense to wait any longer for improvements?

  Bernd