From Shan Jiang <dane.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time to deal with ffmpeg?
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 01:23:56 GMT
We should give reference documents about libvorbis to Chen Chen who are
familiar with FFmpeg and have had programming experience of encoding and
decoding video/audio. Chen can study fuctions and program API of libvorbis
now and write some code with the API. Do you think so, Chen? But the
problem whether or not libvorbis libraries accord with ASL should be
clarified.

--
Shan Jiang a.k.a dane @ Bluesky Dev Team XJTU