From Samul Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject name of the committers should be updated
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:52:41 GMT
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/bluesky.html
     check out the committers name on this page, 3 out 5 had left school.
There is fat chance that they contribute to this project again. Moreover,
the current participants who are contributing to this project , however, are
not on the committers list.
     Take notice of the previous e-mail i transmit from JIRA comment, people
can't recongnize me as a participant of this project. This might cause some
similar mistakes later on. Thus i suggest that we hand in a fresh commiters
list and someone , say Bill, may update the committers list. What do you
say?
--
Bowen Ma a.k.a Samul Kevin @ Bluesky Dev Team    XJTU