From Samul Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: code review and some requests
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:20:02 GMT
Hi, Bernd:
     sorry, i don't mean that. For It's just a rough plan so we want to make
it look like "decent" after we have a discussion. Then we post it in mailing
list for another discussion. We've made lots of stupid mistakes, so we don't
wanna make things worse.
     As to the silence of the dev-mailing list, due to the delay of
commiting source code to svn repos. we can't bring on too many things. eg,
if we are talking about code problem or newly developing bluesky system, how
could other people get involved in?
     We feel embarrassed or some kind of shame for retarding process of
podling. We wanna make huge progress in this semester.So, we wish in two
weeks we could achieve the standard to upload source code.
     And some of the committers were graduated from university, new comers
like me are gradually learning this system and trying to contribute to this
system. i don't think i am doing well but i will drain to do my best.

  Regards
       Kevin

--
Bowen Ma a.k.a Samul Kevin @ Bluesky Dev Team    XJTU