From Samul Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: code review and some requests
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2009 06:17:59 GMT
Hi,Bill
    The developer of the group is still on vacation. So i can't answer you
in detail. But i can 100% sure that they write the code themselves.
     At first this project was under windows platform, so you can see class
like CAsyncSocketEx and CClientSocket are actually in MFC, however, when
tranplanting the project to linux, they rewrite the code with the same class
name. As to jmutex.h,  it is included in jrtplib.check out this url
http://research.edm.uhasselt.be/~jori/page/index.php?n=CS.Jrtplib.
     I will tell relevant person to answer your question more specificly as
soon as they come back to school.

     regards
     Kevin

--