From "Samul Kevin" <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about the source code
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 06:13:26 GMT
should we just fill all the blanks of the "software-grant " textfile, or we
should print the text file and fill blanks with hand and then screen it into
a  .jpg file  and send the jpg file to you?

ps: here is sveral "hanzi" most used in China.
    hanzi                       pinyin                   In English
吃了么?       "ni chi guo le me ?"    Have you had your dinner?
再见                         "zai jian"                  goodbye
我爱你                   "wo ai ni  "                 i love you
为人民服务     "wei ren min fu wu"         serve the people
and here is your name
比尔                         "bi er "                      Bill
^_^

--
Bowen Ma a.k.a Samul Kevin @ Bluesky Dev Team    XJTU