From bill stoddard <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: about the source code
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 18:20:27 GMT
Samul Kevin wrote:
> first check this url : http://202.117.16.249/linux/opensource/   and go to
> "download " option.
> then could find 3 version source code:
> "*Real Class System(not clean project file)*": it contains all the original
> version source code
> "*Real Class System(clean project file)*": contains cleansing source code
> with files like makefile or project files autogenerated by Anjuta
> *"Real Class System(clean source file)":* contains pure cleansing source
> code , in case if the Anjuta files violate ASL
>
> i wish that someone could check the "clean source file" to ensure its
> qulification uploading to SVN repos. Thanks.

你好
(just learning pinyin input method on my MacBook Pro. Next, I need to
learn more than 2 hanzi ^_^)

I will review the source code but I'll not be able to get to it for a
week or so (should have some time over the Christmas Holidays to review).

Has the code grant documentation been submitted to the ASF?

Regards.
Bill