From "Samul Kevin" <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bluesky licensing checklist
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 01:13:16 GMT
hi, as to the FFmpeg, we consulted in leagal-discussion mailing-list, and
they told us that it can't be used under ASL. And also we got guarantee from
leagl discussion mailing list that libstdc++ is available under ASL.Thus we
decided to clean FFmpeg out and to upload the "the clean" source first
meanwhile to get a subsititute of FFmpeg.

2008/11/20 Henri Yandell <bayard@apache.org>

> Hi bluesky people, I was on the board call today and read your report
> regarding the ffmpeg dependency. I'm on the Legal PMC and am hoping
> that by coming over to your list I can help with the licensing
> checklist as you guys seem to be more complex license wise than an
> incubator project usually is.
>
> My initial question for you is where you currently are on legal
> issues?

>>>Basicly, we consult the legal issues in legal discussion mailing list

> What's open, what's resolved etc?
>
>>>don't quite understand this question, beg your pardon?

> Hopefully I can be of use,
>
> Hen

Bowen
--