From "Jin Cao" <caojin8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BlueSky Dev. Team in Xi'an JiaoTong University of China (XJTU)
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2008 01:16:16 GMT
Sorry I'm late....
My chinese name is Jin Cao. This is my second year in BlueSky team. I'm very
glad because this is a great team. People here devote their passion, wisdom,
and creativity to the projects.
Their enthusiasm affect me quite a lot.
I'm interasted in sports, photography and HIFI audio technology. I believe
some people have the same taste with me. We can talk about that in leisure
time. :-)