From "Bernd Fondermann" <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: how do we deal with list.h
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 06:38:13 GMT
On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 09:42, Samul Kevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com> wrote:
> sorry that i don't understand you appropirately.
> this is the first mail i send to him:

Thanks for sharing this :-)

However, when determining if a license is compatible with the ASL we
do not trust external people, which are often not  familiar with how
we deal with licenses. There is the legal-discuss mailing list here at
Apache where these kinds of problems are discussed.

Also, your mentors should be familiar with Apache licensing. Please
ask them for more advice or go to legal-discuss.

  Bernd