From "Shan Jiang" <dane.x...@gmail.com>
Subject What are the aims and plans of BlueSky ASF Project in phase II?
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:12:57 GMT
Hi everybody,
    I regard Bluesky ASF project is divided into two phase: I.
initialization phase and II. push phase. Now BlueSky Project is operation in
the fisrt phase . The main aims of BlueSky in phase I are:
1 legalize bluesky source code and commit them to apache repository (Apache
SVN);
2 let all participators know fuctions, architechture, rationale and
programme framework of bluesky system;
3 xjtu bluesky dev. team must study the apache basic knowledge and the way
in which we work and communicate at apache community.
    In phase II, I think  Bluesky ASF project will be highlighted in aspects
of publication, technology, performance, standard and cooperation. Now let
us discuss about what are the aims and plans of BlueSky ASF Project in phase
II. Any suggestion is excepted from you!

--
Shan Jiang a.k.a dane @ Bluesky Dev Team XJTU