From chenwei_yi2003 <chenwei_yi2...@126.com>
Subject Re:BlueSky Reports Re: Ask for project status & next two-weeks plan
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 00:34:33 GMT
Thanks.
After browsing the http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2007#head-5d9b8b2ce98b445d569d1dfecc965cfa19e47b95
given,i find that such an report looks more formal and expressive ,and then the following
report will be produced accordingly.
 and if needed ,a link to report will be added on official website.

--

Wei Chen @ Bluesky Team Xi'an JiaoTong University

在2008-09-17 00:49:39,"Luciano Resende" <luckbr1975@gmail.com> 写道: