From "Samul Kevin" <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The struct of Bluesky!
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:11:31 GMT
plz,guys,stop manipulating the word.
<- BlueSky user guide : necessary documentation to get a user started with
BlueSky
i guess this means a instruction with a bunch of HOWTO and realated FAQ.
HOWTO guides user to install the software correctly instead of scraching the
help file in source code.
FAQ deals with problems which users may met so people can find a solution
when they meet trubles.
<- BlueSky architecture guide : more towards what's being discussed here
i totally agree to post this guide in the bluesky-dev mailing list so that
people could discuss it in order to improve so that our system may get a
better performance.
2008/9/23 chen hecky <hecky.chen@gmail.com>

> Maybe, I think the user guide is user manual(Is it right?).
>
> 2008/9/23 xiao liu <liuxiaosmile@gmail.com>
>
> > I'm sorry,I can not quite understand what the BlueSky user guide and
> > BlueSky
> > architecture guide exactly include.Is there anyone can explain this to
> me?
> > Thank you!
> >
> > 2008/9/23 chen hecky <hecky.chen@gmail.com>
> >
> > > Ok! It is good idea.