From "Samul Kevin" <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BlueSky Dev. Team in Xi'an JiaoTong University of China (XJTU)
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 12:44:47 GMT
Hi everyone,I am  Bowen Ma.My English name is Samul Kevin which i pick it up
from the  brand of my pants.Pretty cool,isn't it?Hope the company of the
pants won't sue me^_^.My life as a postgraduate student has just begun.It's
a pleasure to join the Bluesky Dev Team.I think this project is both a great
challenge and a huge opportunity.Though i am just a newbie here and taking
classes would cost me most time in the first year.But i will spare plenty of
my leisure time to  contribute to this project.I had a average performance
at my undergraduate stage.After i made the replan about my futrue.I decided
to continue my study and bingo! i made it. I am now toiling all day to
promote my computer skills.Hope i could make more contribution for the
project.
  Well, so much for the work thing.I'd like introduce my hobbies.I do have a
lot interesting in many  things.As to the sports,i like playing football,i
mean soccer and American football.I can play soccer in our playground but i
can't even find a single rugby to play here.Cause no one plays American
football here.If there is a reason that drive me to go to America, that
would be rugby.No kidding, my favourite team is New England Patriot and
Brandy is my idol.But i can't even watch NFL broadcast on TV.I even wrote to
Mr Roger Goodell to advise him to explode the market of China.Besides
football i choose to swim in pool or  ride a bicycle  with Jin Cao to
mountains out of the city.I'm also a huge fan of movies.I had a admiration
of HIchcock and Ingmar Bergman.Gee,talk too much unrelate to projcet, must
stop now.That's all for my introduction.

--
Bowen Ma a.k.a Samul Kevin @ Bluesky Dev Team XJTU