From "Samul Kevin" <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r691545
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 04:37:13 GMT
The weekly meeting was postponed to night due to several students,including
me,had to go to class at daytime.But we had a short time conversation in the
morning and we all agree that we had to make a revolutionary change in order
to do everyting right.

--
Bowen Ma a.k.a Samul Kevin @ Bluesky Dev Team    XJTU