From "Samul Kevin" <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r691545
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2008 13:45:36 GMT
I am freshmen of postgraduate and a newbie who just entered  this team,i
mean the bluesky team at XJTU.After a short time working here and browsing
posts on mail-list.I feel that the way we used to work is NOT suitable for
the current project.Call it cultrue DIFFERNECE or not.Whatever,we are now
holding a international project which we had to FOLLOW the rules rather than
continue to work like the old way.I will propose to our team leader
tommrrow.My suggestion is that we should make all these things clear first
or else  our work like uploading source code or multi-language support would
be MEANINGLESS.