From "Samul Kevin" <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r691545
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2008 11:03:04 GMT
The license header missing mistake is totally my fault,i had't have my done
well.Sorry guys-_-!.Bill had suggestted us to post all the report on the
mail list.But we had't achieved an agreement in time to put all the reports
on the mail list.Tomorrow we'l have a weekly meeting, i wish that we could
solve these problems after discussions.And i will propose the team leader to
publish content of every  meeting we will hold.
   really appriaciate your help.