From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject BlueSky Reports Re: Ask for project status & next two-weeks plan
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:49:39 GMT
Producing project reports should be done collectively by BlueSky
members, and it would good to browse some other project reports [1] to
get a feeling of what topics/sections should be covered on the report,
but there should be a community section and what are the top issues
regarding graduation.  I'd recommend working on these reports on the
mailing list, and if the community wants a link on the web, it could
link to report thread from the archive.

Then, these reports could be used to produce the "required" monthly
board report.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2007#head-5d9b8b2ce98b445d569d1dfecc965cfa19e47b95

--
Luciano Resende