From chenwei_yi2003 <chenwei_yi2...@126.com>
Subject Project Status
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:49:15 GMT
Acccording to Bowen Ma's suggestion ,i will open a new topic here ,reporting the status of
the project.

Hello,everyone:

Now i would like to report the status of the bluesky project.
1.Two modules of the project,that is DTU and Tserver,have been
modified by using stlport to replace gpl based c++ code expected for some minor mistakes.
2.The official website has been updated and formal reports are added.
3.We strive hard to learn the related contents of how to incubate successfully in Apache community
,which is sure a great help to our future work.

--
Wei Chen @ Bluesky Team Xi'an JiaoTong University