From "xiao liu" <liuxiaosm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BlueSky Dev. Team in Xi'an JiaoTong University of China (XJTU)
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:57:32 GMT
Hi,everyone,I am Xiao Liu.This is my first-year as a graduate student.I am
interested in music,movie and delicious food.
As a freshman in BlueSky Dev. team,everything here make me feel novel and
encouraged. This is a great team,all members here are
serious-minded´╝îresponsible and flourishing.They spare no effort to help me
be familiar with this project and improve myself.I think it's my great honor
to join this team,and I'll devote all my effort.I hope we can complete this
project better.

--
Xiao Liu@ Bluesky Dev Team XJTU