From "xiao liu" <liuxiaosm...@gmail.com>
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:02:59 GMT
Thanks for this conclusion. And I think to make a short conclusion is
necessary. When we meet a question that puzzled most member of our team and
cost us a long time to discuss,a brief conclusion is very necessary.This
conclusion makes our members of team clear about how to do it,and also make
everyone in the list know what we will do.

--
Xiao Liu@ Bluesky Dev Team XJTU