From chenwei_yi2003 <chenwei_yi2...@126.com>
Subject about user manual
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:09:02 GMT

The manual you mentioned is the specifications of how to set up and configure our bluesky
,there should be detailed information telling user how to use them ,including
the funtions and operation on the teacher interface and student interface .

as for the student ,we should inform him how to log in and the teacher should be informed
how to select the "focus student" to talk with her or him and so on .

such work may have to be done soon.

--

Wei Chen @ Bluesky Team Xi'an JiaoTong University