From chenwei_yi2003 <chenwei_yi2...@126.com>
Subject brief self-introduction
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:10:09 GMT
hello,everyone:

i would like to introduce myself in the mail list so that you can realize that "the guy is
a developer of the bluesky project" ,once you see such a signature "Wei Chen @ Bluesky Team
,Xi'an JiaoTong University ".

It is my second year as a master student in xi'an jiaotong university ;and i am honored to
join the bluesky in apache
team for it is the very first project incubated in apache community,hoping it can be incubated
successfully under our mentor's guidence.

As to me myself ,i am an active and optimistic guy ,but a little lazy.Maybe with too much
energy ,i have lots of ideas and dreams in mind which may be treated as "too naive" ,and the
motivity to make all of these come true  pushes me forward to lead a, what i called ,MEANINGFUL
life.

I sometimes do some sports through which i can get stronger;just as what i say ,i am a lazy
one ,seldom exercise ,so in the past i was subject to disease. I can play table tennis well
,but as to football i am that confident ; in the playground,if the two football team don't
have enough members or someone dog-tired,then i have got the precious opportunity to show
off my "unbelievable" skill ^_^.

The project supplies me a good chance to experience way of thinking for people from various
nations and backgrounds.What impresses me a lot is a letter from Bill ,who said he wanted
to come to China ,punishing us with his putonghua ,from which i can see how the "laowai" is
humorous.

This is me and may we together make an excellent team.

ps:
Can our mentors introduce themselves too ,or attach personal website link if possible.
--
Wei Chen @ Bluesky Team ,Xi'an JiaoTong University