From "Ting Peng" <t.peng....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how do we deal with list.h
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2008 13:40:26 GMT
the license of STLPort is like:
/*
 * Copyright (c) 1999
 * Boris Fomitchev
 *
 * This material is provided "as is", with absolutely no warranty expressed
 * or implied. Any use is at your own risk.
 *
 * Permission to use or copy this software for any purpose is hereby granted
 * without fee, provided the above notices are retained on all copies.
 * Permission to modify the code and to distribute modified code is granted,
 * provided the above notices are retained, and a notice that the code was
 * modified is included with the above copyright notice.
 *
 */
Everybody can check this content in the source code of STLport.
So, I think that we should recommand the developers to use STLport as c++
library.

--
Best regards!

Ting Peng (t.peng.dev@gmail.com)