From "Ting Peng" <t.peng....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how do we deal with list.h
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2008 13:28:28 GMT
In fact, list.h is not part of our code. It is generated by the C++
compiler.  Our code doesn't comprise any STL  or  c++ lib code.
C++ compiler and c++ lib can be chosen according to the opinion of the
developers. If the developer want to deliver linked program under ASL,
he/she must chose a c++ lib according to ASL.  The program code doesn't
comprise any problem of c++ lib.

So, I think source code can be checked to the repo. But we should told the
developers to link the the program with ASL compatible C++ lib if he/she
want to deliver binary program under ASL.