From "Ting Peng" <t.peng....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how do we deal with list.h
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 15:21:25 GMT
Ubuntu Linux provides STLport, which is the STL implement recommended by the
C++ Standard.
libstlport4.6-dev - STLport C++ class library
libstlport4.6c2 - STLport C++ class library
libstlport5.0 - STLport C++ class library
libstlport5.0-dbg - STLport C++ class library debug symbols
libstlport5.0-dev - STLport C++ class library
libstlport5.1 - STLport C++ class library
libstlport5.1-dbg - STLport C++ class library debug symbols
libstlport5.1-dev - STLport C++ class library

Its license information can be found at
http://www.stlport.org/doc/license.html and
http://sourceforge.net/projects/stlport/

I copy the information from the source file is:
/*
 * Copyright (c) 1999
 * Silicon Graphics Computer Systems, Inc.
 *
 * Copyright (c) 1999
 * Boris Fomitchev
 *
 * This material is provided "as is", with absolutely no warranty expressed
 * or implied. Any use is at your own risk.
 *
 * Permission to use or copy this software for any purpose is hereby granted
 * without fee, provided the above notices are retained on all copies.
 * Permission to modify the code and to distribute modified code is granted,
 * provided the above notices are retained, and a notice that the code was
 * modified is included with the above copyright notice.
 *
 */

I guess that it is suitable for our ASF programs.

--
Best regards!

Ting Peng (t.peng.dev@gmail.com)
[CN] +86-137-721-59621