From "chen hecky" <hecky.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple concerns reviewing BlueSky podling website
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 13:44:18 GMT
Dear all,
       At first, I want to say that we can't upload the code to Apache now
because that the code is non-ASF. We now have to change the code which
includes GPL(
http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/files/html/lib%20support.html  you
will see the problem of our code from  there, there are some lib of GPL
inluding in our code.). So we can't submit the code to Apache. We are
changing it to ASF, and we need help from you, community and Apache.
However, somebody want to see our code, so we have to setup a website(It's
not a Apache's) for downloading the code. The code are not ASF.

We are now trying our best to change the code from non-ASF to ASF, but we
are short of experience. I think the community is a place of communicating
and studing with others, so I hope get help from the community.