From "chen hecky" <hecky.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple concerns reviewing BlueSky podling website
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 13:29:00 GMT
Dear all
a, First, I'm sorry that there are some wrong with webpages when we are
updating the page. We will correct them as quickly as possible.

b, Second, I admit the website of Bluesky is based on Tuscany design and
styles. It is a miss for us that we don't  announce copying the design and
styles from Tuscany. At beginning of building website  we have no experience
of the website construction in apache, so someone told us to found
it following the the Tuscany design and styles. So we build the website
following the mode. But the contents of the website is no relation to
Tuscany. In the future, we will update our website constantly, and mybe
change the styles.

c, Third, It is a mistake that "a Google Copyrighted js" is in our
website. We will put right as quickly as possible.

And thanks for  Luciano Resende's attention and suggestions.