From "Shan Jiang" <dane.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how do we deal with list.h
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 08:45:45 GMT
It's vital for us to confirm if the sgi's stl lib can be applied with
ASL. In source file description, we note that this sentence of
"Permission to use or copy this software for ANY purpose is hereby
granted without fee, provided the above notices are retained on all
copies.". we should send email to the sgi's author for asking for his
authorization to apply sgi's stl lib under ASL. If the author accredit
his(her) codes to bluesky ASF project. we INSTALL the sgi STL lib by
apt install command on Unbantu. The next step is that we replace the
#include <list> with #include <list.h> in our source code file and
modify a few code (if fortunately, we can do nothing to modify ). That
is all we need do!