From "Shan Jiang" <dane.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Howto: How To update the bluesky website
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 07:32:47 GMT
I have practiced the steps Bill told us. It works easily and effectively.
Previously, Bill have told us to edit and update the files with
references to "http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html#Edit+your+project+status+report".
At that time, I have three questions about these steps that still
puzzled me now.
1. it seem that svn update on people.apache.org update only the files
and sub-directories under the directory of bluesky/webpage on svn
repos, doesn't it? I have testified it in practice.
2. Does svn update on people.apache associate only with the deirectory
of bluesky/webpage on svn repos? Administrator of people.apache did
it?
3. As we know that svn co can copy the files or dirs form svn repos to
/username in local, where does svn update put the copy in
people.apache, current path? I have executed the command of svn update
in the /home path on people.apache. It failed.
Thanks a lot for unpuzzling me!