From bill stoddard <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: Multiple concerns reviewing BlueSky podling website
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 15:33:04 GMT
I think we all understand that the bluesky team is working to get the
code ready to be contributed to the ASF under the AL 2.0.  Bertrand's
concern is very specific and easy to fix...

His concern (and mine) is this... the bluesky webpage here ,
http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/   is potentially misleading.
Someone landing on this page could easily believe that the code being
pointed to is 'approved' by the ASF and is part of the ASF BlueSky
project.   The web page needs to be updated to clearly show a) the
license of the code being referenced and b) clearly state that the code
is NOT part of the official ASF bluesky project.

If I have time this afternoon, I may try to make some updates myself to
provide guidance.  If I do make updates, the bluesky team will certainly
need to clean them up :-)

Thanks,
Bill